Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Snapshots

|
Happy Reveal Day!

I have been creating like crazy with the all-exclusive Gossamer Blue kits!  The June kits are packed with bright and happy colors and I've got several projects to share with you this month.

This page was made with the June Life Pages and Main kits; I started by cutting down the ticket paper to make individual tickets, then used Life Pages cards to mat my Instax photos.



I used my sewing machine to stitch through the tickets, then added a die cut and some chipboard embellishments above the top photo.


The bottom photo got a puffy sticker, chipboard, a tag and another trimmed out ticket.


This layout was looking a little too simple for me, so I cut a few strips of the main kit papers and stitched them along the bottom of the page.


Nothing too fancy, but it captures the feeling of my last girls night out with our local MOMS Club.


It was a bittersweet evening, but as the girly grows the things I'm involved with change.  Next stop: Kindergarten for the girl and PTA for me ;)

Hug your babies,
xoxo


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9