Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Be Your Own Superhero

|
I have a serious love for the Open Letter Alpha file from The Cut Shoppe.

I knew I wanted some type of superhero title, so after some Pinterest searching I decided on Be Your Own Superhero, then welded the letters together in my Silhouette studio to create the title.


I kind of love this month's color palette from Gossamer Blue!  It's just so much fun :D

I added two strips of paper to the left side of the layout and machine stitched them for texture and additional detail.


I used two 3x4 cards from the Life Pages kit behind the photo, both have sentiments that I liked for this photo and page.


Chipboard pieces above the photo and below the title, mixed with die cuts and stickers.



Go and save the day!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9