Top Social

paper goodies and family life

TN | Vol 2, Part 1

|
Well Happy Friday!

I have a quick video sharing the latest progress on my traveler's notebook.  Check it out below or on my YouTube Channel HERE.


As I said in the video, I am just letting it flow with this project.  No worrying about where a month starts or ends in each insert, not thinking about where I'll put all these memories when the year is over....I'm just doing this for the fun of creating!








I'm having a hard time photographing my TN, so if you have tips please let me know!  I didn't really edit these photos, so.....yeah ;)

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9