Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Hugs & Kisses

|
I've lost count of the number of layouts I've made using the Gossamer Blue February kits ;)

This page was made just because I was in the mood to do some hand-stitching.  Sometimes the mood strikes me and I just get busy.


The Simple Stories paper made the stitching pretty dang easy, I just punched holes along the black geo heart and added white thread.  Bam!  


To embellish I reached for the Simple Stories planner stickers, adding bunches of little stickers here and there.



The last step was adding in the enamel dots, sprinkling them here and there to add to the stickers.


Hugs!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9