Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Process Video | I love love love you

|
Hey!  I made a new video using some Bella Blvd Illustrated Faith + Clique Kits items, watch below.


This is 100% a Missy Whidden style layout, I adore Missy's work and credit her with my use of mixed media products on my pages.

Some papers and embellishments came from the December Clique Kits, other products were items in my stash.


The white gesso helps draw the eye in to the center of the page where the photo rests, and the splatters just add some fun to this page.  The Illustrated Faith products are so colorful and whimsical!





Be happy!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9