Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | December Memories 2016

|
I finished my GB DM the other day and filmed a super-quick walk thru video, please check it out below!


As I mention in the video, working in a Traveler's Notebook for the first time was a big experiment; I absolutely love this format and will continue some kind of TN in 2017.  I love the size, I love the randomness of it, I love just about everything about TN's!

I used a mix of the GB December Memories kit and the December Life Pages kit for this project. Click the words to find the December Memories kit in the GB shop (LP is sold out).  I added in some inks and washi tape from my stash to round out the album.

I opted to only go thru Christmas Day, and didn't include a ton of photos from Christmas because I plan to scrap those on regular layouts.

This is by far my favorite December Memories kit that I've done so far.  I found it much more freeing than a daily album.  I did a blog post for GB on my approach, and you can find that HERE.

Thanks for watching my video, I am hard at work creating projects for CHA, my first time creating for the big trade show!  I can't wait to share those projects but it won't be until after the show is over at the end of this month.

I'll be back soon, but it will be a little light on the posts around here for the next week or so.

Happy 2017!
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9