Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Craft Room Tour

|
Hey Everyone!

I have some photos of my craft room taken by my friend Tracy!  She came over the other day, set up her fancy lights and took pix so I could share my messy/cluttered/real life craft room with all of you. I have a write-up about my space on the Gossamer Blue blog today.







It's not fancy or super organized, but it's all mine and it works so well for me.  My BFF Winif's husband and FIL built my standing desk and hung all the shelves (provided by my MIL), and also custom-fit the hand-me-down armoire with shelves for all my Gossamer Blue kits and other paper collections.

Keepin' it real,
xoxo




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9