Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | The Best

|
I have been hanging on to this photo by my talented photographer friend Rebekah for so long; I love the light and how it captures small town Kansas just perfectly.

The Go Now Go line by Shimelle seems like the perfect match for this perfect photo.

I printed the photo three times then created a a larger mat for the pictures.  I added tons of ephemera from the die cut pack and a few brads and puffy hearts.  All items are from November Gossamer Blue kits.



The background started out differently (don't they all, ha!) as I planned to have much more mixed media showing behind the photos.  I didn't like the look so I opted to cover more of it.  I trimmed an inch off two sides of the deer head paper and mounted it on the woodgrain paper by Jen Hadfield.

I did a ton of stitching with gold thread around the perimeter of the deer head paper, just to tie in the gold accents in the embellishments.  I wanted to add a bit more of a wonky look as well.


The gesso I used really turned kind of yellow in the photos, but I don't mind that too much.  In person you don't notice it.

Chugga-chugga-choo-choo!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9