Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Clique Kits | Happy Day

|
Sometimes you have an awesome photo but are clueless as to how you will scrap it.


I used Pinkfresh Indigo Hills line mixed with some Clique Kits exclusives to make this page.  My hubs had just received his Ghostbusters board game and he totally geeked out.


Editing the photo to black and white helped with this page.  Then I added in 3x4 Clique Kits cards and some cut aparts.  I stitched with white thread for texture.


I angle cut those little flags and put some Pinkfresh washi below the photo.


I really like those Pinkfresh alphas!

Who ya gonna call?
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9