Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Follow Your Heart

|
I like pretty pages with a splash of sass.


This page was created with Maggie Holmes Gather and a hint of Pinkfresh Studios, items from the Gossamer Blue October kits (which are freakin fab, by the way).


I matted the photo with some 6x6 papers, a few that I used for die cutting on another project.  I think the mustache negatives add a little cheek to this page about my kiddo.


No crazy mixed media.  Just a pretty page with some machine stitching.  It took almost no time and sometimes that's the perfect amount of time ;)


That piano?  Totally made my day.


I've fallen back in love with my Dynamo label maker, the old school kind you have to turn and click. It makes me happy.

Turn and click ;)
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9