Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Hip Kit Club | Keep Music In Your Heart

|
Miss Q's piano teacher just celebrated her birthday and it inspired me to make this layout.


I started by using a cut file as a stencil and used Great Fruit Shimmerz over the stencil.  I then fussy cut a few Maggie Holmes flowers to use as embellishments.


I used some Dear Lizzy gold alphas from my stash to mix in with the Pinkfresh alphas from the September Hip Kits.  I love this combo of blue, gold and ballet slipper pink.


Simple Stories die cuts and Pinkfresh chipboard hearts keep this page feminine and pretty.


My only regret is the journaling is a bit difficult to read.  But we know how special Miss Jo is, so it's ok.  I finished the page with Simple Stories enamel dots.

Sing your song today...
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9