Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Fun

|
I've been on a roll now that I've got my sewing machine figured out!  And I'm loving every single minute of it.

I cut some squares of 6x6 papers from the Gossamer Blue September Bits & Pieces kit, placing them raondomly on my white background paper.  I think stitched through each line of squares with gold thread.


I didn't want to cover up the work I had done for the background, so I placed my 3x4 photo towards the bottom of the layout after doing a bit of mixed media work with Shimmerz sprays.


To embellish I used some of the Take Me Away die cuts behind and around the photo.  I layered a Crate Paper tassel on one of the Pink Paislee tags and tied it with twine from my stash.

A few gold foil puffy stickers tied in the gold machine stitching.


I left a few threads dangling from the ends of the stitch lines for additional texture.


Have FUN!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9