Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Hip Kit Club | Loved This

|
I have to be honest, I don't get the donut thing.  I'm about 100% sure I've never used a donut on a layout.

That being said, I'm working towards being more..... random.  I'm not a theme scrapper.  I like eclectic and funky.  So here's to using a donut on a page, finally!


This is a photo from Mardi Gras taken by my ultra-talented friend Rebekah.  Our friend Sasha loves a theme and when we made lunch plans on Mardi Gras, Sasha showed up with all sorts of Mardi Gras fun for the kids!




The gold glitter washi is from the August Gossamer Blue kits, and the tiny alpha's are an old Glitz Design sticker sheet I've had for ages.

The ampersand totally moved and I didn't realize it until the photos were taken.  Here's to being random!

Donuts for the win ;)
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9