Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Fancy Pants | My Family My Crazies

|
Hello!  I had a comment on Facebook asking how I made my Wonderful World layout using a Gossamer Blue cut file, so I made a super quick process video!


Backing cut files is very easy, especially when it's large pieces like this one.



The family card is one I've had in my Silhouette library for years.  I finally used it!  


Looking at this layout now, I think the title gets a bit lost.  But it's completed and another memory is in the books.  


Thanks for watching the video and stopping by my blog today.

Hope your weekend is fab :)
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9