Top Social

paper goodies and family life

An Update | What's New

|
Hey Everyone!

I know I usually have at least 3-4 posts a week with new layouts and scrap stuff, but this week got away from me.  I've been working on Design Team projects and a few just-for-me layouts, the girly started pre-school and I decided to pursue something else.

Nope, not quitting scrapping!  I jumped in to the world of Jamberry.  I used to do gel mani's every two weeks and last winter my husband and I needed to re-evaluate our financial lives.  So I stopped doing the mani's.

And boy did I miss them.

I love the look of painted nails, and I love short painted nails.  They look so neat and put together and I think it's just so sassy.  My nails don't grow that great (they tend to get a tear, this is probably from years of being a nail biter) so short nails it is.  A friend recently had a Facebook party for Jamberry and the consultant (who is also a friend) shared lots of info on selling the wraps, polishes and gels.  I thought on it for a week and went for it.  And I love it.


The idea of a manicure costing under $3.00, that I can change them as easy as pie and that the wraps look good on short nails totally floats my boat.  And the staying power!  As a crafter who dabbles in mixed media my hands are constantly being washed to remove gesso, texture paste and spray inks.  And don't even get me started on how often I wash hands with a 4 year old in my life ;)


My blog will continue to be about scrapping, but now there will be a few mani and pedi posts thrown in the mix.  I'm not going to try and sell Jamberry here because honestly, if you try them, you'll fall in love with them too.  A few long-distance friends have asked for tips and maybe even a video, so I'll toss a few random posts in here and there.



My consultant page is here:  Jill Keller Jamberry I'm happy to mail samples, just send me an email with your mailing address and I'll share the Jamberry love with you!

And just for fun, here's the kiddo on her first day of school :)


Be happy!
xoxo


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9