Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Hip Kit Club | Play Together

|
This one is a bit different for me, as purple isn't a color I use all that often.  I find it's one of the least used colors in scrapbook lines.  But isn't it pretty?


This layout started out totally different, I won't even begin to tell you the mess it was.  I hate having to rip apart a page and I rarely do, but yeah, hot mess.

I think what saved it was adding in the gray chevron paper to one side.  The squares on their own were just too much for my photo.





That lime really pops with this color scheme.  On a white background it got so washed out.  And I love the gold against the purple.

How's your week?  Sending happy scrappy thoughts!
xoxo


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9