Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Super Happy

|
This kid.  When she is excited she smiles as big as her little face will allow.


The Simple Stories cut apart sheet from July Gossamer Blue kits was the inspiration for this Main Kit only layout.  I used several circle punches on the paper to use as embellishments on this page.


I also covered a piece of cardstock with the Fancy Pants washi to get some smaller circles for this layout.  That's one of my favorite ways to washi :)


A bit of gesso and Shimmerz on the background paper behind my photo and embellishments, just to break up the all the action on the background.  I added a few die cuts and enamel dots to complete my layout.

Be super happy!
Jill
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9