Top Social

paper goodies and family life

HKC Doesn't Get Any Better

|
A first for my sweet girl.


I still love the hand-drawn cut file look, and this cut file from Kerri Bradford Studio was perfect for my layout about Miss Q's first pedi.


I started by smooshing pink sprays from Shimmerz, then added in some Heidi Swapp gold for a bit of bling.  I cut the title twice and glued it off-set to really make it stand out on the page.


Those gorgeous florals were fussy cut from a Hip Kit Club exclusive paper for June.  Adore Kim Watson's design style!


My girl was just fascinated by the pedi.  Yes, we will definitely go again!  Love that we can have this girly time together.

Paint your toes and show'em off ;)
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9