Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Beauty

|
 Hello!  Today I have a layout that really gave me trouble; I so wanted to use that gorgeous floral painting paper from the Fancy Pants Atwell collection, but it's one of those papers that really stands on its own without any help from embellishments or mixed media.

I decided to cut the paper into scribble circles on my Silhouette, then added some black ink in circles; then I cut an older GB cut file twice, once in white and once in the Atwell paper.


Once I started adding some Shimmerz it started to make more sense to me, but it's one of those pages I'm not sure I'll ever love.



Thread, flair and some puffy sequin stickers were all I needed to complete the page.

It seems like I have one layout that just doesn't come together on paper like it does in my head.  I've learned to move on from these pages once they are complete because thinking and obsessing over them prevents me from working on anything else.  And what's the fun in that?

Make a mess today ;)



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9