Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Today Is A Good Day

|
Happy Friday!!!

I have been really working towards using up my stash, whether that's physical stash like papers and embellies, or digi stash with cut files.  My layout share for today is another Kerri Bradford Studio cut file that I've had forever and never used.


Like the last layout I made with a KBS file, I cut this one three times from white cardstock; I used Shimmerz products to add some color and then glued all three cut files to some Pinkfresh Studios paper.


I used items from Crate Paper Wonder collection to embellish, including some stars I punched from some of the Wonder papers.


Lots of lovely layers, as per usual ;)  I'm still on a thread kick and add loops of it to most every layout. Of course my favorite black ink splatters make an appearance as well.

Have a fabulous Memorial Weekend!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9