Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue April Reveal

|
Happy Reveal Day!  The gorgeous April kits are yours for the taking, what will you get?

I'm sharing my first April project today, a layout featuring all three scrapbook kits.  I love the photo my friend Rebekah snapped of our kiddos; the Shimelle products in the April kits are just perfect for when you're scrapping boys or girls.


I used some Dina Wakely acrylics that I watered down, along with gesso, tissue paper and thread from my stash.  I trimmed down the numbers paper then layered it on top of another sheet from the Shimelle line for the background, then used several other papers to create layers behind my photo. Those ampersand's from Jen Hadfield are so awesome!  A few stickers from Maggie Holmes completed this layout.



Grab the Main Kit, Main Kit Add-on or Add-on #2 and get busy creating!  Happy April Fool's Day :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9