Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Smile Always

|
Hi Everyone!  I created this layout using February kits from Gossamer Blue.  I used items from the all three scrapbook kits plus the Life Pages Themed Add-on.


I fussy cut florals from one of the Basic Grey papers to mat my photo, embellishing with the gold foil doily and some Heidi Swapp labels and stickers.  Some thread from my stash backs the Fancy Pants flair.  To add some additional gold to the layout I tore strips of the Dear Lizzy washi and placed it along the top and bottom of the page.

Isn't this the sweetest photo of the girly and her Nana?  This was taken on one of Miss Q's many adventures at Camp Nana-Grampy :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9