Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue February Reveal

|
(This is post #2 for today, please scroll down to read my AWDML blog post and watch the video.)
Hello and Happy Reveal Day!

My first layout share with the February 2016 kits is a mixed media Main Kit only layout.  The exclusives for February are the best.  The wood veneer hearts are so pretty!


I apologize that you can't read the Heidi Swapp labels all that great in the photo, it's darn near impossible to shoot gold foil in the winter light!  

To get the mixed media vibe I used gesso, gold gelato and Abandoned Coral Distress Ink, smooshed right onto the background.  The Fancy Pants flair and some thread from my stash gives the page some texture and dimension.  

I want to give a HUGE shoutout to the talented, creative genius, Traci Reed!  The Gossamer Blue exclusive cut files for February are pretty much the best ever.  I created my title using one of Traci's designs.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9