Top Social

paper goodies and family life

DM 15 Days 1-9

|
Hi!  I've got my Gossamer Blue December Memories Album to share today, more specifically days 1-9.  Let's jump right in!




I had a different approach before I started adding the photos to my album, you can read all about it HERE.  As always, my plans and the execution are two completely different things, and I'm totally ok with that.  I have a few inserts so far and I'm sure there will be several more.  I'm letting the photos speak for themselves, adding an embellishment or two with stickers and my Tiny Attacher here and there.

Confession:  Day 7 I forgot to take a photo.  Fortunately, I saw that hilarious pic posted on IG by Becky at The Rusted Chain, and it totally saved my bacon!

Some photos were taken by my sweet and talented friend Rebekah Baier and some taken by my dear friend, the selfie stick queen, Sasha.

How's your December Memories Album going?





2 comments on "DM 15 Days 1-9"
  1. Hi Jill!
    I love your album along with the day 7 card!
    I'm not much into the Christmas spirit this year. Not taking a lot of photos so I am thinking that my December Memories may be out the door. I don't bother with a smaller format, I just do a 12x12 layouts. I just had issues trying to design on a smaller scale.
    Have a great Christmas!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny and thanks for commenting! Sometimes I have a hard time getting into the swing of Christmas, too; in years past I used a photo prompt list for my December Memories album and that really helped! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9