Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue

|
I've been making 8.5x11 layouts at least once a month lately, there's something about that compact size that just speaks to me.  I had this selfie from a weekend trip in October that I just love, and I wanted the photo to really stand out, so my solution is to make my layout 8.5x11 so the photo is the center of attention.

I used the Gossamer Blue December Main Kit and MKAO #2 for this page.  I went super simple and straightforward and I love the result!


Aren't my girlfriends adorable?


I think those words sum up our friendship perfectly, something beautiful was definitely created when the three of us got together.  Adore those girls!

Happy Birthday to my Dad today!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9