Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue December Blog Hop

|

Hello!  Thanks for joining the Gossamer Blue Design Team on this December Blog Hop!

I am sharing a page made with several kits:  Main Add-on, Main Add-on #2, Life Pages Themed Add-on and Bits & Pieces.  After I make a few layouts featuring only 1-2 kits, I kind of go bananas and throw several kits together on a page.


I added some splashes of color using THIS watercolor palette, then built my layout based on the giant vellum numbers from 7 Paper in the Life Pages Themed add-on.  My friend Rebekah took this photo of a few kiddos during a MOMS Club playdate, and it was just so perfect I had to scrap it.



I trimmed out the clipboard icons from the 6x6 pad in the Bits & Pieces kit, then did some repeat stamping using the Maggie Holmes roller stamp.  A few other tags and the page was complete.


Stay on the hop by visiting the ultra-talented Kathleen next!

Here's a list of all the blog hop participants:

Alex Hunter
Anabelle O'Malley
Brenda Smith
Brenda Weaver
Caylee Grey
Emily Spahn
Eunyoung Lee
Felicitas Mayer
France Wisniewski
Heather Leopard
Jill Keller
Kathleen Graumüller
Kellie Winnell
Kelly Xenos
Michelle Wedertz
Sandra Dietrich
Sian Fair
Stephanie Buice

Have a wonderful day and if you encounter any broken links on the hop, head back to the Gossamer Blue Blog.
6 comments on "Gossamer Blue December Blog Hop"
  1. I love this big vellum letters! I wish I would have gotten them. Great layout! Looks like a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those letters are the whole reason I ordered the kit! Thanks for commenting Brenda :)

      Delete
  2. What a great LO! I love those vellum numbers - and I agree with Brenda, I wish I would have gotten them :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the page but I also love the recommendation for the water colours..you might have guessed water colours would be calling next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the palette I linked to in the post... it's small in size and the colors are so dreamy :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9