Top Social

paper goodies and family life

DM 15 Completed

|
Who's ready for a ton of photos?  I completed my DM last night and wanted to get this baby on the books before the end of 2015.  Here we go:

I added the acrylic word "december" from the Gossamer Blue kit after my initial pics.





Lots of half size inserts in this album, several pages of 3x8 pocket pages tucked in here and there.


I also really like adding a 4x6 photo straight into the album, no pocket.

I trimmed the sheet of cork pieces to fit in a 3x4 pocket, love the see-thru element.

I also did a few 4x8 pages made from cutting down a larger pocket page.





I added our Christmas card straight into the album, sans pocket, and added an exclusive chipboard piece right on it.


I had to save Miss Q's gift tag from her preschool teacher :)  I just looped it right on a binder ring.

Day 18 was rough!  Instead of HO HO HO we had a lot of OH OH OH :(


My favorite way to use the epoxy sticker candy canes was to form a heart.

I kept it so simple this year-added some word stickers to photos but not a ton of embellishing.



I repeated "25" a lot on the Christmas Day spreads.


The end!  I started with a "K" on the title page and ended with one here, too.

Because I didn't create any 6x8 pages this year, I've got many sheets of exclusive papers left over, but I plan to use those on a Christmas layout or two.  I used almost all of the embellishments and would have loved an additional sheet of the Gossamer Blue chipboard shapes!  I have a ton of alpha's left but those are easy enough to use up.  I found the flag stickers intended for the planner pages to be a great embellishment when paired with the stamp set.  Overall, this is one of the best December Memories Kits Gossamer Blue has offered!  I'm already looking forward to the 2016 kit :)


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9