Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Project 12 October

|
Wow, I actually have my October Project 12 layout completed and it's only the beginning of November!  I'm on a role!

This life pages spread uses all Gossamer Blue kits from October.  The left side of the layout features lots of exclusive 4x4 cards from GB.  To change it up I put the title card in the bottom left pocket.  I think the Around Here card is one of my favorites from the October kits.  I opted to keep one of the 2x2 pockets clear to keep the see-thru effect from September.  The Pink Paislee card stock and acetate die cuts were really put to use this month.


The right side of the layout is a repeat of the die cuts and wood veneer from the left side, but I opted to give the 3x4 veneer card a white wash with spray ink (painted on with a brush).  The Dear Lizzy rub-ons didn't stick to the wood all that great, so to "antique" it a bit I just added the ink over top. Turned out kinda pretty, right?


The insert for this month is dedicated completely to Halloween.  We attended two parties this year and the Themed Add-on provided me with plenty of items to make an entire insert, front and back.  I used a Gold Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Marker on the wood veneer Halloween.  I'm not sure I love the way it looks, but can't change it now ;)  It's handmade people, things happen :)



This month's Life Pages info:
  • photos were taken with items in the page protectors
  • left side page protector from We R Memory Keepers*
  • right side page protector from Becky Higgins*
  • insert page protector from American Crafts*
  • hand-journaling with AC Precision Pen .03*
  • Tiny Attacher from Tim Holtz*
  • All Life Pages cards and embellishments from Gossamer Blue 
    • (October Add-on #3 still available HERE at the time this post was written)
  • Items marked with an * were purchased by me
  • Kits were provided to me by Gossamer Blue as part of their Design Team.  The opinions expressed about said products are solely my own.
Don't forget I will be celebrating 250 blog posts and 250 Instagram followers very soon!  Keep checking back for info on the giveaway!


2 comments on "Project 12 October"

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9