Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue November Reveal

|
Happy Reveal Day!  Check out all the amazing kits Gossamer Blue has for November HERE, at noon central time November 1st.  I especially love the Jen Hadfield line in the kits, it's just. so. pretty.

I made this layout after seeing the giant, gold glitter Create by Jen Hadfield in the kits.  I was so inspired this month, these soft colors are such a beautiful palette for black and white photos.


So much sparkle!  I also liked the stickers in this line, and the die cuts got a ton of use.


The washi?  GORGEOUS.  The gold foil hearts are from Amy Tangerine.  


I used the November Main Kit Add-on and Add-on #2 to make this page.  Check out the kits HERE.

I hope you make something lovely today.

*I will be celebrating 250 blog posts and 250 Instagram followers very soon!  A giveaway will be happening, make sure to check back to see when, where and the WHAT, of course!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9