Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Right Now

|
So I'm sitting here on this rainy day in Kansas and thinking about all the fun projects I'll be doing in the future.  What I should be doing is working on fun projects due right now, but instead I choose to dream of things I want to do and plan to do and basically ignore my current to-do.

I cleaned the bathroom this morning so I deserve a little bit of daydreaming, right?

I currently do Project 12 Life Pages and use Gossamer Blue kits for completing my pages.  I love the cards we get each month in the kits because there are standard 3x4 and 4x6 sizes but in the last few months Lori started including 2x2 and 4x4 cards which basically made me do a happy dance.  I've mentioned before that I want to change my 2016 format and finally committed to using 6x12 after finding the blush and gold Teresa Collins albums on sale at Joann.  I purchased two, because what if I run out of room???  And I'm glad I did because now I can't find them online.  I plan to do some page protector hacks using my Fuse tool, simply cutting/fusing down the side to make any 12x12 pocket page into a 9x12.  I seem to have an over-abundance of LP page protectors so now I'll use them up.  Hooray!

I'm planning a week-long free class here on the Creating Us blog.  I haven't ironed out the details yet but I know the project I want to do and I'm feeling much more confident with my videos, so now I want to do some giving back to all you fab party people who read the blog and have a free class!  I've really enjoyed working on the Delight in the Details class at GB and want to build off the momentum I've got going with vids, so look for that sometime after the first of the year.

One of my all-time favorite projects is coming up soon.... December Memories.  I love mini pocket page albums and this year Gossamer Blue went all out with another amazing kit.  I've noticed a few of my DT members are already diving in to the project but I want to wait until I see what the talented Beshka and her contributors share in the free class you get when you purchase the kit.  All that info can be found HERE.

I will be doing some updates to my work space in the next few months as well.  My dear friends Clayton and Winif are building me a custom desk.  Here's my inspiration, found on THIS blog:


My desk will be a bit bigger with thicker legs and shelves beneath.  I absolutely cannot wait!

Ok, now to mark a few things off my to-do before preschool pick up!

Have a great day, my friends :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9