Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Card and Gift Package

|
Hey Everyone!  Happy Gossamer Blue Reveal Day!  My first project with the delicious October kits was for my dear friend Rebekah, who just celebrated a major milestone birthday. I wanted to make her a fun card and cute up the the gift packaging, so I used the October Bits & Pieces Kit from Gossamer Blue to add some tags and labels, as well as the 6x6 paper pad for the card.


The card base is Neenah Solar White and I used Simon Says Stamp stitched rectangle dies to cut the layering papers.  I cut down a baseball card page protector for the shaker and used my Fuse tool to create some wonky lines when sealing it closed.  The washi and labels are included in the October Bits & Pieces kit.  Other supplies used:

  • Mama Elephant Make a Wish stamp set
  • Sequins from Studio Calico and Lawn Fawn
  • Bow Die from Papertrey Ink
  • Twine by The Twinery
  • Paper Smooches Alphalicious stamps
  • Chevron Sack
While I'm primarily a scrapper, card making is another hobby of mine and I also really enjoy making cute packaging, so I tend to give gifts that I can fit in the paper sacks from Hobby Lobby :)

Check out the beautiful kits from Gossamer Blue by clicking HERE.  Lori put together some lovely kits for October, there's a definite Fall feel, but the range of products goes far beyond only Fall projects.

I would love it if you would join me in the Delight in the Details class at Gossamer Blue!  Enroll HERE and you won't miss a single detail.  So far we have covered background stamping and watercolor backgrounds, there's still so much info to cover in the four week class, I'll see you in the classroom!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9