Top Social

paper goodies and family life

AWDML Autumn Layout

|
Happy Tuesday!  It's my blog day at A Walk Down Memory Lane and I've got a layout from a new business in the scrap world, Photo Play Paper Co.  I have to say I really like the designs this company has to offer in both the Autumn Day line and their Dear Santa line.  Watch my process video featuring Photo Play Paper Co. on the AWDML blog HERE.


Isn't that little guy the cutest?  Love how his mama has him ready for Fall in that sweet cardi ;)  I used a cut file from Silhouette and the mini leaves dies from Lawn Fawn for all the fabulous fall leaves.

Have a Happy Day!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9