Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue September Sneaks

|
Oh me oh my.  September is going to be a happy month for scrapping!  Here's a few sneaks of layouts I made with the September Gossamer Blue kits.  This month my layouts are made up of about an 80/20 mix of scrapbook kits vs life pages kits.





The color palette is is very pretty.  I don't have a better word for it and I think pretty sums it up very well.  I've come to realize that the softer colors with a pop of black really sums up my style/floats my boat/knocks my socks off.  I also tried my hand at a bit of mixed media on one layout.  I'm obsessed with using watercolors and becoming better with them.

September kits will be on sale to the public on September 1, noon central.  Subscribers can get in on the action a day early.  September already?

Be happy!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9