Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue: August Reveal

|
Happy 1st of August my friends!  It's reveal day for Gossamer Blue and the kits are perfect for scrapping summer photos.  I'm sharing one of my favorite pages, featuring my sweet girly in one of her favorite places:  our backyard.




August kits have October Afternoon, Simple Stories, Fancy Pants and Crate Paper.  The mix of products truly blew me away, Lori is incredibly talented and makes the best kits, hands down.

Get your goodies at noon central HERE.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9