Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Five on Friday

|
I've never done a Five on Friday post before, but have read several from other bloggers I admire.  I have a few thoughts going through my head this morning and want to share!

1.  Fall is in the air.  We've had a bit of cooling off in Kansas this week and it's making me so anxious for Fall and my favorite time of year.  The temps next week are back to typical August, but this week has been delicious.  A few things Fall brings that I love include leggings, cardi's and crisp mornings.
Gap Stripe Cardi
AEO High Rise Leggings

2.  Creativity.  I am blessed with friends who can generate ideas quicker than quick.  I have so many ideas right now and my own creativity is taking a turn down a new path.  Cannot wait to share some fun stuff in the works with my sweet friend Rebekah, plus a few more things I want to do on my own. AND I've got a few big things happening for my design teams.  I'm on the cusp and get butterflies just thinking about what could happen.

3.  Threenagers.  Ugh.  I'm in the midst of madness with the girly.  Mood swings, independence and sharing not-so-nice opinions.  Help.  THIS article nails it.

4.  Inspiration.  I have a new scrap crush and her name is Irit.  Read her blog HERE.  Amazing mixed media which lines up exactly with the direction I hope to go next.

5.  Mani's.  I love shellac mani's and my girl Danielle hooks me up every time.  I love nail art but don't feel it looks so great on me so I stick with my fave darker shades or classic colors.  I'm sporting  HOT ROD RED right now.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9