Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue July Blog Hop

|

Hello!  You should have arrived here from the dazzling Heather Leopard's blog, and I just want to say thanks for hopping along with the Gossamer Blue Design Team today!

I'm sharing a Pocket Letter I created using the July Bits & Pieces kit, Life Pages and Life Pages Main Add-on Kits.  I cut the pocket cards from the Pink Paislee 6x6 paper pad, saving the scraps to stamp phrases and icons from the exclusive stamp set in the LP Main Kit.  The photo below shows the front of the PL with some close-ups of the stamping.  The LP stamp set is probably the most used stamp set I have right now!

The hello stamp is from my stash, along with the sequins and ribbon scraps.  When I do a lot of stamping on a PL I like to include extra stamped images for the receiver so they can use them in a future pocket letter.

This photo shows the back of the PL with goodies in the pockets. There are a few more close-ups of the stamping plus the final product, all folded up and ready for mailing.  I like to include a stitched tag with the recipient's name and this time I used a tag from my stash plus a Pink Paislee tag to dress up the outside of the pocket letter.

Keep hopping along to Joy's blog HERE!

If you encounter a broken link please head back to the Gossamer Blue blog HERE.  Below is a list of this month's Blog Hop participants:

Alex Hunter

Andrea Gray

Brenda Smith

Brenda Weaver

Caylee Grey

Chantal Philippe

Diane Payne

Emily Spahn

Erin Taylor

Eunyoung Lee

Felicitas Mayer

Heather Leopard

Jill Keller

Joy Taylor

Katarzyna Przybyt

Kathleen Graumüller

Katie Ehmann

Kellie Winnell

Kelly Xenos

Michelle Wedertz

Patricia Roebuck

Rebecca Luminarias

Sandra Dietrich

Sian Fair

Stephanie Buice

Yana Smakula

3 comments on "Gossamer Blue July Blog Hop"
  1. so many fun details! I've never tried a pocket letter, but it looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWza!!! This is fabulous! LOVE all the pretty details and the little "read me" part is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the comments! Pocket Letter's are SO FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9