Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue: Every Picture

|
The July Gossamer Blue kits are FULL of bright, cheerful summer colors, but I really wanted a soft look for this page so I grabbed the vellum pieces from the  kit and papers from the kit.  This is a super simple layout featuring the Life Pages card, the sentiment spoke to me and I thought it fit this photo of the girly wearing her big girl undies last summer.  For some reason this kiddo says no to pants in the summertime!  I say wear your undies with pride girl, one day you won't have the luxury of undies only on the front porch.


The stamp set from the Life Pages kit is absolutely fabulous.  I've used it repeatedly for pocket letters and am still finding other ways to use it.  I think Mish Wooderson really knocked it out of the park for the July kits.  I would love it if you would read her blog, she's a fellow Kansas girl who just does it right.  I adore her.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9