Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue: Happy Little Flowers

|
Happy Sunday!  I'm sharing the last of my April layouts made for Gossamer Blue.  These are photos taken last May at a gorgeous farm in rural Kansas.


The April kits were so beautiful....but what's coming up for May will definitely blow your socks off! Watch for sneaks by the Gossamer Blue Design Team on Instagram.  My IG name is jiller_p and I would love it if you would follow me!  You can find other DT members on IG by clicking on their profiles HERE.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9