Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue March Main Kit Layout

|
Happy March my friends!  This month is coming in like a lion with some cold weather, snow and cloudy days.

To brighten up your day, have a peek at my Gossamer Blue March Main Kit (click the words for a link to this kit in the store!) only layout.




I started the layout by trimming down the Pinkfresh Studio patterned paper; I cut the left side about 8 inches, then trimmed a bit off the remaining paper.  Both pieces were adhered to a piece of solid card stock from the March kit.  I created a banner with some Gossamer Blue exclusive striped paper, then added an extension to each banner piece with Pink Paislee paper.  It seemed like the banner got a bit lost on the background paper so I added the black to help it stand out.  The twine is from my stash.

The photo was matted on the same pink striped paper as the banner, with a strip of the black paper to balance color on both sides of the layout.  I stamped the hello in Soft Granite Hero Arts shadow ink then adhered the Gossamer Blue Exclusive cork piece, layering it on top of the photo.  The layout was finished with Pinkfresh Studio puffy stickers and a few enamel triangles from My Mind's Eye.

The March Main Kit is still available from Gossamer Blue!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9