Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue March Blog Hop

|
Welcome to the Gossamer Blue Blog Hop!

My SIL, Aunt Lee-Lee, sent Miss Q some happy mail for Valentine's Day.  The layout called for some hearts and pops of color, so I used the Pinkfresh Studio wood veneer hearts with a bit of glitter embossing powder to mat my smaller photos.  The sticker hearts are from the same package as the wood veneer.


I used a circle punch to create circles the stickers are layered on.  A few puffy stickers from Pinkfresh Studio and a Gossamer Blue exclusive printable rounded out the embellishments.  Given the graphic nature and colors of the layout, I felt that using the printable as my title would draw the eye into the photo cluster.  A couple lines of journaling was all I needed for this layout!


I love how the paper had the ink splats as part of the design!  

Keep hopping to my FAVORITE Aussie, Joy Taylor!

If you encounter any issues along the way just head back to the Gossamer Blue Blog.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9