Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Valentines

|
I love to make Valentines.... there's something about the sweet little notes of love that make me swoon.  I typically make them for the grandparents and my friends, as well as the hubs.  This year I was completely inspired by Gossamer Blue kits, take a look:


I used the Dear Lizzy Serendipity 6x6 paper pad from Gossamer Blue January Bits & Pieces kit for both the envelopes and the mini cards.  Kraft card stock is from PaperTrey Ink.  The stamp set is Lawn Fawn #awesome and Hero Arts Shadow Ink in Raspberry Jam.


I thought the stamp set was perfect for my friendly Valentines.  In texting my girlfriends, we usually hashtag random words or feelings when venting about the kids, or giving each other awesome mom compliments.  The stamps just fit for a playful note to my girlfriends.


I found the adorable treat bags on Amazon HERE.  The pink twine is from The Twinery, I used a 1.5 inch circle punch and Dear Lizzy Thickers from Gossamer Blue February Life Pages Themed Add-on (sold out).  I finished the bags with Glitz washi tape and American Crafts clothes pins.


I put a handful of Dove chocolate hearts in each bag along with the Valentine.  My girlfriends were surprised and happy to receive them, so I believe this was a #win.


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9