Top Social

paper goodies and family life

This Moment

|
The Gossamer Blue November kits go on sale TOMORROW at noon central for subscribers.  If I were you?  I'd have my trigger finger ready!  I'm sure they will go faster than fast.  This is my second attempt at a Main Kit Only layout; The first one just didn't read "me" when I was finished, so I went for round two.  What do you think?


There's some gorgeous Maggie Holmes, Gossamer Blue exclusives and fun Thickers in that main kit.  Don't miss out!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9