Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Posting to the GB Gallery

|
I thought a how-to on using the Gossamer Blue Gallery could be useful as uploading can be intimidating!  Not just the process of posting your work, but the idea of putting yourself out there can be way scary.  I can relate 100%!  As of just a few months ago I was a subscriber myself!  So here's my quick-n-easy way of getting your work into the gallery....

  1. Remind yourself that you are amazingly talented and create awesome projects that other people would LOVE to see and be inspired by :)
  2. Go to www.gossamerblue.com and log in with your user name and password.
  3. Click on gallery along the top of the page, the scroll down past the photos until you see the numerous gallery categories.
  4. Don't get frustrated and give up.  ha!
  5. There are several choices in the gallery categories....as a subscriber I always posted in Album Challenge because my amazing Fairy Godmother Lori rewards her subscribers for posting 4 projects a month for 5 months in a row with a FABULOUS album!
  6. Ponder how awesome #5 is and choose Album Challenge.
  7. Scroll down past the photos again and you'll see a box where you can choose your file.  After cropping my pics I usually save it to my desktop because it's easier to find for uploading :)
  8. Image Title (read: layout title), goes in the next box, a description if you would like to add one, and then, MOST IMPORTANT, the keywords; type the kit month and year here so Lori knows you're participating in the album challenge!
  9. Sit back and check out how AWESOME YOU ARE!
I asked a few of the other Gossamer Blue Design Team members on some thoughts about uploading and Kasia shared a few very helpful links for photographing your layout.  Check out this one written by Kasia here, and another by Magda here.  The darling Maria gave this recommendation:   

If I didn't have Photoshop, I would definitely use PicMonkey. It's important to adjust highlights in addition to exposure. My goal is to have bright, clear photos, so I photograph on a white board (less than $5) in front of a window. I get lovely results with PicMonkey and 100% recommend it!

So are you ready to go for it?  See ya in the gallery!






Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9