Top Social

paper goodies and family life

On the Quick

|
A longer post than anticipated, which should be titled On the Quick and Quite a Bit Longer Than I Meant, All At Once.

I'm still working on my 40for40 cards and got a few more in the mail last week.  Here's a quick peek!



For the top folding yellow/star cards I used some Heidi Swapp papers along with Studio Calico cork I had received in a Gossamer Blue kit.  The sequins are from a mix pack purchased from Gossamer Blue. The Love You Dearly and Hello cards were made using Distress Inks and stencils.  The sentiments are from Paper Smooches.


My sweet friend Nanner requested some handmade bookmarks, and in typical Jill-fashion I forgot to take pics!  So here's the envelope, I promise there are some cool bookmarks made with Webster's Pages papers from the August Gossamer Blue kits inside!

More September Gossamer Blue sneaks are coming soon!  August has been such an exciting month for me with the start of my design team duties for GB, as well as spending some time with family.  Here's a few pics from my nephew's 5th birthday.
With my oldest sister Susan, my sister Amy, me (I'm the baby)

We have issues....


Our Mama!  (who would die if she knew this pic was on the interwebs!)

I just love this picture, my girly absolutely loves her Ma to bits

Did you notice I said the pics were from my nephew's 5th birthday, yet all the pics are selfies of me and my sisters?  Yeah, that's how we roll.

And here's a few from our visit to Don-Don and Dee-Dee (my husband's dad and step-mom); yes, these are photos of me in a swim suit, in a pool, forever burned into your brain!  I apologize in advance :)
With the girly in the pool

Our little family

The girly with Granddad Don-Don

Ok, off to get busy writing a blog post for GB (YIKES and YAY, at the same time)!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9