Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue June

|
I am still madly in scrap-love with Gossamer Blue.  The kits seem to get better and better each month, and I don't know how it's even possible.  Here's what I made with my June kits:
Happy Bday to Me

First Haircut Diva

Grammy Sending Love

Bright Sunshiney Day

Hey Sister

I've started to work through the July kits and just can't believe the goodness in there...and the word on the scrapbook street is something BIG is starting next week with Gossamer Blue.  Can't wait to see what's in store!



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9