Top Social

paper goodies and family life

I'm a Winner! (Sometimes)

|
So the super fun Heather Goldiecar did a post with some of her awesome layouts...I commented on the post because she had a layout dedicated to Sanuk flips, which are my all time favorite flips.  EVER.  And guess what happened?  I WON SOME HAPPY MAIL!


(Please ignore the wee baby hand snagging stuff from the pile o' loot.)

So yeah, I got a ton of awesome papers and embellies and I do believe I'll be whipping out some cards and other goodies soon.  THANKS HEATHER, YOU'RE THE BEST!!!

1 comment on "I'm a Winner! (Sometimes)"
  1. Yay!! It made it there safe!! Congrats again! And I'm totally emailing you about the Silhouette pens!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9