Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Pinterest Challenge

|
I skipped last month's GB Pinterest challenge, so I had to jump on this month's challenge super-quick so I could be sure to get my entry in!  I opted to use a color scheme chosen by the fabulous Emily rather then search for one of my own; I find that Em's inspirations are spot-on and easy to work with, so I went with this one:

Here's my take on the colors:
The background has the darker blue text on white, the orangey-yellow heart paper gives the pop of color and the green paper helps pull the color scheme together.  I like the cork accents to bring in the tan color in the inspiration picture.  So there you have it!
2 comments on "Gossamer Blue Pinterest Challenge"
  1. Looks awesome Jill!!! I love that Elle's paper as the background!! :) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Jill, you won over at my blog. Head over and email me from the link there with your favorite color palette and I'll pull together a card kit for you before this weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9