Top Social

paper goodies and family life

I won, I won!

|
http://www.gossamerblue.com/angies-scraplift-challenge-winner/

That's a link to the Gossamer Blue blog entry stating that I, Jill Keller, won a challenge!  Yes, ME!  I was so excited I could barely show my husband the email because I was jumping up and down.  Then promptly emailed my entire family.  Here's the email, which is exactly the same as the link above, but I wouldn't want anyone to miss out on seeing my name and the word WINNER together.  It's the little things, people, yes it is.


Posted: 07 Mar 2013 03:33 PM PST
Thank you to everyone who participated in Angie Gutshall’s 1st Member Scraplift Challenge. We loved seeing what everyone did. It was very inspiring. We put all of your names in a hat and drew a winner.
Congratulations to Jill Keller!! Please email info@gossamerblue.com for your prize.
Jill KellerJill Keller
Jill we love your interpretation of Katie Rose’s beautiful layout below. Your layout is soft, very sweet and we think the little details are perfect!!!
Katie RoseKatie Rose
We hope everyone had fun playing along with this challenge. Angie will be back later this month with another scraplift challenge. You’ll want to get those layouts in the Member Gallery because starting this month the member who makes the layout Angie picks will also win a prize!!!

Oh HAPPY DAY!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9