Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Project 12

|
I decided to play along with Gossamer Blue and do a Project 12 album this year.  Each month will get it's own 2 page spread, summing up our life in pics and moments for that month.  Until I did a December Daily (which is still in progress, let's be honest), I've never done a pocket page style album, so I think there's a bit of a learning curve ahead.  Nonetheless, here's my first attempt...

Two-page spread, in album.  I used Simple Stories SN@P, The Twinery twine, Versamark and Zing, Stampin' Up! ink.  Tiny Attacher, Tombow and Scotch to adhere the bits and pieces together, and The Paper Studio punches.  Stamps from Technique Tuesday and Studio Calico (I think!).  

Page 1

Page 2
I use my phone to take all my pics, and print thru Postal Pix app or Printstagram.  I'm using American Crafts page protectors and album.  To be totally honest, I really wanted to use a Simple Stories SN@P album and page protectors, but their new stuff won't be out until mid-Spring and I just couldn't wait that long to put the album together.  I do love the page protector styles that AC offers, but fell in love with Simple Stories new stuff and wanted an excuse to buy it.  Ha!  Definitely check out the new Simple Stories stuff, I think they are my new BFF.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9