Top Social

paper goodies and family life

She tries, she really does.

|
I've been trying oh-so-hard to get some time in my creative space, but failing miserably.  I have been able to get another layout completed with the Gossamer Blue November Kit, and a little work on my December Daily.  Here's what I've managed so far....
Happiness is Home Sweet Home
This is totally scraplifted from Nichol Magouirk.  She does fantastic stamping and layering on her layouts, and is one of my scrap hero's.

My December Daily is a work in progress, and probably will be until I have pictures and stories to actually put in the album.  I've completed days 1-5.





I apologize for the awful glare, I took the pictures late last night in my craft room.  Florescent lights do not make for good pictures, especially ones already in the album sleeves!  

So that's my quick update for today.  Busy weekend ahead with another college basketball game and on Monday Miss Q and I will be going shopping with one of my sister's.  Can't wait!  I'll leave you with this....
Miss Q, gettin' busy.




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9